Ten great reasons to attend the West of England Game Fair…
We are really excited about this years’ West of England Game Fair, taking place at the Bath & West Showground on Saturday 17th & Sunday 18th March. The event, now in its 22nd year is great for those interested in field sports. We are looking forward to welcoming you to the show…
Ten great reasons to attend the West of England Game Fair
- A great social event – meet up with friends and family at the ultimate countryside experience
- Amazing demonstrations in two arenas (one indoor and one outdoor) featuring ferreting and long-netting; fly casting; wildfowling; gun dog training and more
- Get up-to-date advice from a variety of countryside associations including British Association for Shooting & Conservation (BASC); Game & Wildlife Conservation Trust; National Gamekeepers Association (NGO) and Pass it on Young Sports
- Countryside shopping under cover. Over 300 exhibiting companies in four halls, plus the Smallholders hall: Top brand names, quality products and services, guns and accessories, fishing equipment, clothing, gundog equipment, smallholders equipment
- Have-a-go activities: A great selection including – Archery; clay shooting; fly casting; net making; gundog scurries; air rifles; NTSA Rifle Range; Terrier & Lurcher Shows; the Family Dog show;
- Come and spend the day and enjoy some great food: Game burgers, Game sausages, Game pies and so much more in the westcountry Food hall (Mendip building); outside catering – traditional and exotic, plus an indoor restaurant and café
- Shooting: BASC shotgun coaching and have-a-go; Bristol Clay Shooting will have a 50 clay competition shoot – open; Ladies and novice plus a have-a-go; BASC Air Rifles; NTSA rifle range plus a great selection of guns and accessories in the Showering Pavilion
- Nothing but the best for your dogs: Gundog training demonstrations with Gamegoer; Terrier & Lurcher Shows; Family Dog Show; Terrier and Lurcher racing, whippet racing; gundog equipment and accessories; dog food; Samsalin Dog Crèche and more
- The Sedgemoor Hall will host the West of England Game Fairs fishing area with organisations offering advice, a wide selection of rods and fishing accessories, flies, fly tying demonstrations and have-a-go, clothing, books …
- Value for money event – entertainment, education, advice, free to enter competitions and show offers. Be part of the West of England Game Fair social scene. Fantastic savings on advanced tickets and free parking: Family ticket (2 adults + 3 children) £32; adult tickets £11; group discounts available (buy any 10 tickets and get an adult ticket free). There are also savings if you wish to attend on both days. And we only charge £1.50 to send the tickets to you!
Hope to see you there!