The West of England Game Fair – the first major game fair of the year
The Show is open from 9am – 5pm both days
Great for field sports: Shooting, fishing and gun dogs. Also a large array of country food, local producers and a Game Cookery Theatre.
Make sure that you sign up for our e-newsletter to receive all the latest information on ticket discounts, demonstrations and shopping offers.
- An amazing selection of gun companies and accessories in the Showering Pavilion
- Clay Shoot with Bristol Clay Shooting: A 50 clay English Sporting competition (Parking for clay shooters in purple car park – gun safe available with Bristol Clay Shooting)
- BASC Shooting School
- ATEO Air Rifles
- NTSA Rifle Range
Fishing accessories, flies and fly tying, clothing, demonstrations and have a go fly casting in the Sedgemoor Hall. Hywel Morgan – Fly Casting Champion will also have a stand in the fishing area
Nothing but the best for your dogs!
- BASC Gundog Scurries (No on site parking for Gundog Scurry Entries – parking in the purple car park)
- Tests for Retrievers and Spaniels with M & M Gundogs (1 entry per dog per day)
- Gundog clinics
- Gundog training demonstrations
- Terrier & Lurcher Shows, Lurcher Racing and coursing, Family Dog Show (No on-site parking for Terrier & Lurcher Show Entries – parking very close by) – schedules available soon
- Whippet Racing on both days
- Gundog Training accessories and equipment
- Gundog parade to music (Sunday): a variety of breeds on display
- Top field sports experts in the indoor and outdoor arenas
- Wildfowling with Chris Green
- Fly Casting with Hywel Morgan
- Ferret & Long Netting displays with Avon Valley Ferrets in the indoor arena
- Gundog training.
- Terrier & Lurcher Display
- Gundog Parade to music (Sunday) in the indoor arena
- Hunt Parade (Sunday) in the outdoor arena
- Falconry demonstrations and static display
- Game Cookery demonstrations in the Taste of Game Cookery Theatre (Mendip Hall)
- and more
Step back in time and see fabulously restored tractors, engines, vehicles and farming equipment: Massey Ferguson; Lister; Wolseley; Jacobsen; Petter; BSA Major and more.
Come and enjoy some folk-rock music at this year’s West of England Game Fair with The Leylines. They are guaranteed to have you up on your feet… dancing!
- Air Rifles
- Fly Casting competition
- Fly tying
- NTSA Rifle Range
- Children’s activities – crafts and garden games
- Clay shooting
- Net making
- Animal calls
- Catapult Association – Airsoft and paintball
- Skittles Challenge
- BASC on the balcony – a variety of stands including Wildfowling experts; Deer area (including head measuring); Game Tasting; Gunsmith, membership; Shooting Simulator
- Farlap Photography pet portrait studio on the balcony
- Shooting School
- Gundog Scurries and Tests
- Taste of Game Cookery Theatre in the Mendip Hall